I joined South Central Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust in November 2018 to lead the Strategic and Commercial Development functions within the Trust. My role is to ensure that the Trust meets its strategic and operational aims by providing effective strategic leadership, developing and delivering a successful strategic planning process coupled with a Commercial Development strategy.
My core responsibilities include:
- To formulate and oversee the development and delivery of our annual strategic planning process, ensuring that it is aligned to our strategic stakeholder and system transformation plans.
- To lead the development and delivery of an ambitious commercial strategy that includes responsibility for the Patient Transport Service and a bid team that can respond on the Trust behalf to “non emergency” opportunities.
- The development of the Trust Charity and grow fundraising capability within our footprint
- To lead the Communications team to ensure messaging enhances the reputation of the Trust with stakeholders.
- To manage the Service Transformation team and ensure that change within the organisation is aligned with our strategy.