Become a Foundation Trust member
There are over 4,000 public members of the South Central Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust.
These are local people from all walks of life who elect the Council of Governors and help to shape our services.
Join now and you too can make a difference
We want to involve the whole community and build a membership that is representative of the population we serve.
To join, you must be aged 14 or over and live in (or have a connection with) Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire or Oxfordshire.
The data you supply will be used only to contact you about the Trust, membership or other related issues and will be stored in accordance with the current Data Protection Act and our own Privacy Notice for Foundation Trust Members.
What are the benefits of becoming a member?
Here are the top 5 reasons to join:
- Membership is free
- You will receive a free copy of Foundation Times, our quarterly e-newsletter
- You can influence the way our services are developed
- You can elect a Governor to represent your views or choose to stand to become a Governor
- You can receive a range of NHS discounts from money saving deals and vouchers.
The Buzz – Young People Membership
Are you 14 – 21 and live in Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire or Hampshire?
Becoming a member won’t cost you a penny and it’s up to you how much you want to be involved. If you are over 16* you can even stand to be a governor.
*Under 16-year olds should seek consent from parents or legal guardians prior to applying
Whether you have used our services, or are interested in a healthcare career, being a Trust member is a way for you to have a voice on issues that matter to you.
Being a member boosts your curriculum vitae when aiming for a job, or a university or college place.
Join our membership and………..
- Be informed – Be the first to know about our important messages and career opportunities
- Be heard – Tell your family and friends about our messages
- Be invited – To exclusive events and special projects
- Be involved – Take part in competitions and questionnaires
- Be savvy – Get discounts with our NHS discount scheme
- Be connected – Get connected to other young members