Executive Director of Finance
I am primarily responsible for ensuring that SCAS has financial management and control systems in place which are fully compliant with the statutory instruments and guidelines. This ensures that we can monitor our financial performance and take decisions as the internal and external environment changes.
My core responsibilities include:
- The Trust’s financial accounting arrangements meet our external set standards
- The Trust has a medium to long term financial plan
- The Trust meets all its financial targets
- The Trust delivers services that are cost effective and represent Value for Money and can be benchmarked
- Our service plans are accurately evaluated
- Competing budgetary priorities are properly evaluated to ensure that the Trust delivers cost effective services
- The Trust’s Estate and related strategy and its implementation
- The Trust’s Environmental Strategy and its implementation
- The Trust’s IM&T Strategy and its implementation.