SCAS Bucks and MK Community Engagement Forum-AYLESBURY
Our biannual Buckinghamshire and MK Community Engagement Forum will be held on Thursday 28 June 2018 from 2.30pm to 4.30pm at Aylesbury Town Council, The Chamber, Town Hall, 5 Church Street, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire HP20 2QP.
We are committed to involving patients, local people and members in the services we provide. One way in which we do this is via our Forum.
We would like to encourage members from a variety of backgrounds and ages to join our Forum so that it can be truly representative of our local communities.
The event will present an excellent opportunity to network with health professionals, ambulance service users, representatives of local organisations and members of the public.
The agenda for the meeting will include:
• Operations Update – with Mark Begley, SCAS Head of Operations for Milton Keynes and Aylesbury Vale
• Patient Experience Update – with Amanda Painter, SCAS Head of Patient Experience
• Question Time – with Mark Begley and Amanda Painter
• Healthwatch Bucks in the local communities – with Thalia Jervis, CEO
• Involving local communities – Speed Networking section – representatives from organisations will be given a three minute slot each to talk about their service(s) and any new initiatives and are welcome to bring some leaflets for distribution and business cards.
If you would like to come along please email email@example.com. Or ring 01869 365126.